4.24.2007

Mumbai Photo Marathon 2007 - Great Success


On last Friday when Nirav told me about Mumbai Photo Marathon 2007, I was excited and decided to participate in the Event. In my past I decided a lot but never implemented them because I never take any action on what I decide but this time decide to do it anyhow.

There are more than 16 participants in the Event. We have to meet at 6:15 AM at Juhu Beach on 22nd April ( Sunday), as my routine life I use to wake up at 9:30 AM on Sundays. But on that day i wake at 5:00 in the morning and than start my journey from Borivali Station. I reached Juhu at 6:15 Am and i saw Bharat (One of the Participants) taking snaps and I went to him and we introduced eachother during that time we saw Nirav and Nikita coming and than we all gathered there. We all introduced ourselves.

That was really great atmosphere on Juhu Beach at 6:15 AM. Cold wind was coming and in such a atmosphere Photography i never thought that I will do this in my life, thanks to Nirav for that.
After shooting at Juhu Beach we left for Bandra and reaching there we all had breakfast. During that time also we clicked lots of snaps. Than we left for Dadar where other guys has joined us and than the real fun has started. We went Haji ALi from Dadar and there i clicked some snaps
as my Batteries discharged there. Yes in Haji Ali i buy one beutiful key-chain for my wife. Than we left for Churhgate where we had lunch, i had tasty PauvBhaji there. After lunch we all had one group photo there. Than we started walking and through collaba we reached Gate way of India taking snaps of whatever we feel beautiful in between. Reaching at Gate way of India every one was tired and I had a small nap in a garden in front of Taj Hotel.During our journey From Churchgate to Gate way of india we came across beautiful market in collaba. I went there lots of time but never went to that market which is really superb.

After reaching Gate way of India and having so much fun i gave up b'coz i was tired and i left the party and picked a return 6:20 PM train from Church gate and came around 8:00 PM at home, had bath with hot water.

This is very long, isn't it? but i am writing it first time and want to develope my writing skill.

That was really a great success and day of fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home